A fetal Doppler monitors or Baby Heartbeat Monitor is a hand-held ultrasound transducer that detects fetal heartbeat to take care of birth time. It uses the Doppler effect to provide an audible simulation of heartbeat. Doppler fetal monitor is called a Baby Heartbeat Monitors. It's handheld a ultrasound baby heartbeat monitor used to hear an embryo or fetus' heartbeat. The Fetal Doppler is completely safe to use, since the waves emitted are about 40 times lower than Ultrasound Machine. Women in high risk pregnancies, use the Fetal Doppler at home.
Fetal Heart rates: starting at five week accelerates by 3.3 beats per minute per day for the next month. The fetal heart begins to beat at approximate the same rate as the mother's, which is typically 80 to 85 beats per minute. The approximate fetal heart rate for weeks 5 to 9 (assuming a starting rate of 80):
- Five week, starts 80 and end 103 beats per minute
- Six week, the fetal heartbeat tends to beat within a range of 103 to 126 beats per minute.
- Seven week, the fetal heartbeat tends to beat within a range of 126 to 149 beats per minute.
- Eight week, the fetal heartbeat tends to beat within a range of 149 to 172 beats per minute.
- Nine week, the fetal heartbeat tends to beat within a range of 155 to 195 beats per minute.